The Adventure Continues...

Thursday, February 10, 2005


Forgot to wax. (Me and Gema)
Comments:
Massive Grizzly Attack in Phuket,

On a sunny afternoon in the tsunami ridden beaches of Phuket, a massive grizzly bear took prey on inoccent by standers, mainly women. Just when the terrorized city had seen enough and gone through turmoil, the grizzly bear made it clear that terror in this city is just not over. One by stander who just got out of the bears reach had this to say, "I thought my days were over, his hairy chest made it hard to see him in the bushes, we got a good picture of the bear with his arm around some of the victims shoulders, I'm just glad I could escape", another victim that had her breast eaten had this to say, "I feel bad for this city, we need to find him soon and take him back to where he came from" cause Grizzly...you're from TDOT TDOT, and you're being sent back sent back, got a semi automatic cause Grizzly I got no more no more,

this is the Kraziest reporter saying one luv Grizzly, hope you find some more prey...haha j.j..
i'm outta here, whatchugot
NaBeEl K kAsSaM
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?